Pelvic Health and Breast Cancer Rehabilitation Physiotherapy
Our specialist Pelvic Health and Breast Cancer Rehabilitation Physiotherapy Team provides individualised care for a variety of gender-specific conditions. These include continence issues, gynaecological conditions, antenatal and post-natal care and recovery after surgery.
The specialist Physiotherapy team treat both outpatients and inpatients. They work within a variety of disciplines and departments, including:
• Antenatal/postnatal back and pelvic girdle pain
• Antenatal carpal tunnel syndrome
• Diastasis (separation) of rectus abdominus muscle
• Antenatal/postnatal incontinence
• Bladder/bowel incontinence
• Vaginal and rectal prolapse
• Pelvic pain
• Sexual dysfunction
Oncology / Breast surgery
• Post breast cancer surgery care
We work closely with other healthcare professionals and try to combine and integrate our care where appropriate. We often work with: Gynaecology and Urology consultants, Midwives, Breast care specialist teams, Colorectal specialist teams.
Check out the links below for information about specific conditions